A&H

Liverpool vs Arsenal

https://streamja.com/246r I'm fine with it. There's an arm across him already affecting his balance. Defender takes 2 kicks into the back of his legs and nowhere near the ball - first kick hits the back of his left thigh then his left calf, second kick is in the back of the right calf and there's a hip check from behind at the same time. That's more than enough to bring anybody down.
Not so fine with the player running up to the ref and deliberately bumping him to whinge 6 inches from his ear....or the player grabbing the ref's arm to spin him around to argue....

Last edited:
The Referee Store
You didn't, but another moderator said "It’s better I delete it than see people hit with a FA charge."

I suspect that moderator had not really thought through the implications of that statement. Since he or she is probably a volunteer moderator acting in good faith on a forum we all value I don't think there is any problem with simply clarifying that the FA won't be getting any personal details from this forum unless there is a legal requirement to provide them.

Based on prior experience. We had an in-County message board and bringing the game into disrepute charges were mentioned by the CFA after comments made by users of said forum (not at me!). Once bitten and all that.

Based on prior experience. We had an in-County message board and bringing the game into disrepute charges were mentioned by the CFA after comments made by users of said forum (not at me!). Once bitten and all that.

Ah well an in-County message board is presumably owned or operated by the CFA themselves. This is a bit different.

Ah well an in-County message board is presumably owned or operated by the CFA themselves. This is a bit different.

Totally independent actually. It was local RA operated, but as I say, I'm taking no chances! ;)

Back