A&H

Liv v spurs

I disagree. I don’t think he is that card happy...maybe for yellows but Certsinky not for reds. I think season before last he was the least red cards. All cards tonight were correct.

And UEFA clearly think he is the best English official , better than Oliver. He is being given too top champions league games and performing well in them too. Think he will be going to the euros
Better than Oliver is damning with faint praise. I think Taylor has got better now that United can't win anything!

The Referee Store
Better than Oliver is damning with faint praise. I think Taylor has got better now that United can't win anything!

Again I think that is implying there he is biased which is unfair. I am not saying Taylor I’m better than Oliver, I am saying that I think UEFA think that. Oliver has been given 2 top top champions league games (inter v Dortmund) and another Real Madrid B PSG.

Oliver on the other hand has had one very low level UCL game.

So IMO, UEFA believe that Taylor has more potential than Oliver( I neither agree or disagree but on his performance last night he deserves to be given the big games.

Does Oliver come across as a bit eccentric to the UEFA brass, with the chewing and quite relaxed arm signals... they seem to favour the body builders...?

Again, I remind you as I reminded another poster yesterday that this is a refereeing forum. Any posts alleging or even suggesting bias in referees will be deleted and bans will be issued.

If you want to post nonsense like that find a suitable fan's moaning site but keep it off here.

I am a Tottenham supporter too. Taylor had a very good game (even if I am not an AT fan; I find his style incredibly laxidasical). Truth is, when you can't create anything for 80 minutes, you can't blame the referee for having lost. I prefer to blame Rose, Aurier, and Eriksen who were all shockingly bad.

Back