A&H

Liv v spurs

The Referee Store
Think AT it having a very good game so far.

Booking spurs players for DRP - good to see.
I think you can make an argument that he should have done it on the previous occasion (given that was specifically Son's second offence and he'd been told off the first time as well), but apart from that I agree, he's having a solid game so far.

Have to disagree with you their mate brilliant performance imo got almost everything spot on

Fans get on top of him with anything remotely contentious and he caves. Salah shoves Son. Nothing. Sissoko shoves the ball, yellow.

Giving his classic Anfield performance by giving everything against Spurs.

Wouldn't surprise me if he smashed one in the top left corner for Liverpool.

Fans get on top of him with anything remotely contentious and he caves. Salah shoves Son. Nothing. Sissoko shoves the ball, yellow.

He had an absolutely fantastic performance. Very consistent in his decisions and was in no way influenced by the crowd.

I’m not quite sure what game you were watching pal.

Also you are implying he is biased which is very very unfair and disrespectful

I am very happy Tottenham got nothing from this after timewasting from the 5th minute.

I thought Son should have been booked earlier. I was also wondering why the Liverpool players didn’t play up more and force things by e.g. taking those DFKs and probably triggering bookings.

But then I realized there is such a massive gulf in class between these two sides, Liverpool didn’t have to sink to that level.

PS Tottenham on target to reach that all important 40-point mark by the end of the season.

This had me seriously hovering close to the warning points button. Remember this is a refereeing forum please, if you want to post nonsense like this find a fans forum.

I’m guessing a Spurs fan here.

This had me seriously hovering close to the warning points button. Remember this is a refereeing forum please, if you want to post nonsense like this find a fans forum.

We never see this guy until he wants to gripe about a game where those of us who are objective are almost unanimously saying Taylor was excellent.

I’d say if you just flat out banned him that most of us wouldn’t be too upset.

My apologies, I am a Spurs fan and I just got caught in the moment of anger especially after the penalty decision, and I felt many decisions didn't our way today and that's why I just vented my anger.

Sorry.

I am very happy Tottenham got nothing from this after timewasting from the 5th minute.

I thought Son should have been booked earlier. I was also wondering why the Liverpool players didn’t play up more and force things by e.g. taking those DFKs and probably triggering bookings.

But then I realized there is such a massive gulf in class between these two sides, Liverpool didn’t have to sink to that level.

PS Tottenham on target to reach that all important 40-point mark by the end of the season.

Liverpool are more than capable of using the dark arts to win a football match

No, he looks like a rabbit in headlights when he’s got tough calls to give, and he’s generally card happy for minor stuff more than the top boys!

No, he looks like a rabbit in headlights when he’s got tough calls to give, and he’s generally card happy for minor stuff more than the top boys!

I disagree. I don’t think he is that card happy...maybe for yellows but Certsinky not for reds. I think season before last he was the least red cards. All cards tonight were correct.

And UEFA clearly think he is the best English official , better than Oliver. He is being given too top champions league games and performing well in them too. Think he will be going to the euros

Back