A&H

Lino went for a p*ss

Apologies but I disagree with you here. Something you don't want to see and something that shouldn't happen im sure but offended by somebody have a ****? Offended?
Have no problem with you disagreeing so no need to apologise :) . Yes I am. The same way as if he/she took a dump in my view pitch-side.

Got to use common sense about where they're doing it, who's around (ie kids etc) amongst everything else. About 2 hours ago the manager/captain (very good player too) headed the ball out of his 6 yard box and then threw up. "Ok fell"? "Fine ref, I'm still a bit ******". Delay whilst we clean it up and then carry on. I'm afraid it's inner city Sunday league, sometimes it's not how we want it but we've just got to deal with it sensibly.
I make clear distinction between someone doing something involuntary and someone choosing to do something they know is wrong (and could be offensive to some people), while they have other options available to them.

The Referee Store
Jeez, most of the youth matches at schools and some of the amateur league grounds this way don't have loos available anyway...........as has been said before develop selective vision most of you already have selective hearing.............

Jeez, most of the youth matches at schools and some of the amateur league grounds this way don't have loos available anyway...........as has been said before develop selective vision most of you already have selective hearing.............

Disgusting in this day and age that council park 9 does not have baby change facilities.

I'm aware of a referee who got a 21 day suspension after he pleaded guilty to urinating by the side of the pitch. One of the teams complained about it.
I did a County Semi a couple of weeks back which went to ET and Pens
The 'facilities' were about 500m from the FOP. Thankfully, there were lots of bushes looking a bit arid and nobody from the CFA bothered to show up to get their knickers in a twist

Last edited:
I did a County Semi a couple of weeks back which went to ET and Pens
The 'facilities' were about 500m from the FOP. Thankfully, there were lots of bushes looking a bit arid and nobody from the CFA bothered to show up to get their knickers in a twist

Going in a bush is a hell of a lot different to whipping it out pitch side, especially in a women's game ..!

I was banned once for p1ssing in the local pool. :):).....Great spot though by the attendant because it was off the 10-metre high board!!!:pirate:

Back