A&H

Lino went for a p*ss

Ryanj91

So.. Yeah.

My club lino thought that at 78 mins it was the perfect time to take a few steps back from the pitch and take a slash.

Anyone else had something similar?

The Referee Store
So.. Yeah.

My club lino thought that at 78 mins it was the perfect time to take a few steps back from the pitch and take a slash.

Anyone else had something similar?

If he needs to go...what you expect him to do? Urinate his undies ?
Its an adult enviornment. Does he need permission?

Depends where he is. If in a park or area with women and children around that could easily be viewed as a red card offence (assuming he was a sub as most CARs are).

Depends where he is. If in a park or area with women and children around that could easily be viewed as a red card offence (assuming he was a sub as most CARs are).

Thats a good take on it

You cant red card Old Rodger tho?

Merely relieve him. (After he has relieved himself).of his duties?

Ref in a tv game in 90s needed a dump
Mid game

So....at next stoppage he got pyshio on...spray...then ran to dressing room

Genius

Give the flag to someone else would have been a good start. And not do it by the side of the pitch. It’s an adult environment, not an animal sanctuary

I had a goalkeeper go for a slash when it was a goal kick.

Lots of 'ooohs' when I cautioned him for that when he came back on. You could take your pick on which offence it fell under(!)

I did feel a bit mean doing that though...

If it's a sub - red card. Anyone other than a sub - misconduct report.

Really? You'd give a red card in an amateur match for someone have a ****? Sunday League football in South Manchester it was a rarity that those on the sidelines werent having a ****, smoking weed, boozing etc when I was playing! There would be a riot if the ref gave a red card and the rest of the match would be difficult to say the least!

Last edited:
Really? You'd give a red card in an amateur match for someone have a ****? Sunday League football in South Manchester it was a rarity that those on the sidelines were having a ****, smoking weed, boozing etc when I was playing! There would be a riot if the ref gave a red card and the rest of the match would be difficult to say the least!
Done at pitchside, yes. If they went off to do it somewhere relatively secluded (bush, behind a tree etc) then no.

Under what law? I've never seen a ref even card anyone for having a **** during an amateur game on the sideline but I've seen it alot. Usually because they've gone to the game almost straight from the boozer!

Offensive, insulting or abusive language/gestures.

Not sure why you keep saying amateur match like it makes a difference.
In the laws no but in reality there is a difference between the pro game and the amateur game clearly. For a start,you wouldn't see a pro player having a **** whilst holding the flag during a pro game!

Interesting replies!
He was part of the club, but not a player. He could have swapped with someone and ran to the club house and went.

I'll be reporting it to the local FA as it was disgusting tbh. They can decide what to do next.

Reactions: ARF
This is grass roots football. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even notice they had gone for a pee. I have enough to do trying to manage 22 players on my own, I really don't have time to worry about incontinent CARs. Report? Get a grip.

This is grass roots football. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even notice they had gone for a pee. I have enough to do trying to manage 22 players on my own, I really don't have time to worry about incontinent CARs. Report? Get a grip.

So say you went to a park and someone decided to have a piss, everyone would think the person is mental and disgusting.
Someone does it while a game of football is on, its fine?

I'm a referee not a park keeper. I have enough to do watching what's going on with 22 players. Outside the lines, by the trees is really not my domain. Also, if you're saying you've never had a wee where you shouldn't.................................

Back