A&H

Leisure leagues

Same as above - did it about 10+ years ago for a couple of hours every Sunday night. After I had to send a player off, I was contacted by Leisure Leagues and told I’d be refereeing on the lower ability pitch from then on as the player had made a complaint and he was classed as a paying customer! Never did it again since

The Referee Store
I'm struggling with this thread TBH.

Leisure Leagues in their current format with the current owners has been going since 2020. There have been a lot of negatives about small sided football on this thread, but I've yet to see anyone who has had a bad experience SINCE 2020, with this organisation.

I'd be tempted to give them the benefit of the doubt as I can't see how an organisation that is owned by the most vocal advocate of referees rights (almost to the point of militancy) could get away with running a league where the horrific historical practices were allowed, nor why such a high profile former referee in Clatts would be associated with it if that were the case.

Leisure Leagues in their current format with the current owners has been going since 2020. There have been a lot of negatives about small sided football on this thread, but I've yet to see anyone who has had a bad experience SINCE 2020, with this organisation.

I'd be tempted to give them the benefit of the doubt as I can't see how an organisation that is owned by the most vocal advocate of referees rights (almost to the point of militancy) could get away with running a league where the horrific historical practices were allowed, nor why such a high profile former referee in Clatts would be associated with it if that were the case.
Couldn’t think why at all 💸💸💸💸💸💸

Hi I currently do Leisure leagues and it is a lot different to what everyone is saying. The players behaviour is good because they know of the zero tolerance. As its the same refs.and teams each week you get to know each other and build up a relationship that you can have a laugh with them.and vice versa.

Hi I currently do Leisure leagues and it is a lot different to what everyone is saying. The players behaviour is good because they know of the zero tolerance. As its the same refs.and teams each week you get to know each other and build up a relationship that you can have a laugh with them.and vice versa.
I tend to agree tbh

Back