A&H

Leeds vs Frank Lampard’s Derby County

Here's my take...

Poor decision for offside decision. Either it was a very (VERY) late flag or there was no offence; either way, it was poor.

Penalty? Alioski was looking for contact as he didn't trust himself to beat the goalkeeper when moving at that pace towards goal when the ball wasn't completely under control. Not sure I would have given it, but then again that's why I'm not on the TV.

Hernandez penalty - poor decision; should have been a penalty

BPF kung fu fighting? Deliberate action and if he receives a retrospective sanction so be it. Poor judgement on his part and shows (again) his lack of experience. We've just signed Real Madrid's Reserve keeper, so we may not miss him if he is suspended.

Spygate? Show me a club who hasn't done it in the past. As for FL's comment about "cultural differences", little bit racist there?

Bielsa - genius. Analysed what went wrong last season, addressed it. We now play scary football and teams like Derby who blow hot and cold cannot cope with the onslaught. The style of play reminds me of Howard Wilkinson's 20 minute onslaughts without the long ball to Lee Chapman. Leeds are relentless.

If the FL decided to deduct points, so what, they did that before. They took 15 points off us for going into administration and we still almost achieved promotion. No mistakes this time. If we fall apart, so be it. The first 27 games have been brilliant.

Finally, I bet if your teams had all played this weekend, like we did on Friday night, you'd be feeling just a proud as me. Love my team.

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Here's my take...

Poor decision for offside decision. Either it was a very (VERY) late flag or there was no offence; either way, it was poor.

Penalty? Alioski was looking for contact as he didn't trust himself to beat the goalkeeper when moving at that pace towards goal when the ball wasn't completely under control. Not sure I would have given it, but then again that's why I'm not on the TV.

BPF kung fu fighting? Deliberate action and if he receives a retrospective sanction so be it. Poor judgement on his part and shows (again) his lack of experience. We've just signed Real Madrid's Reserve keeper, so we may not miss him if he is suspended.

Spygate? Show me a club who hasn't done it in the past. As for FL's comment about "cultural differences", little bit racist there?

Bielsa - genius. Analysed what went wrong last season, addressed it. Webet now play scary football and teams like Derby who blow hot and cold cannot cope with the onslaught. The style of play reminds me of Howard Wilkinson's 20 minute onslaughts without the long ball to Lee Chapman. Leeds are relentless.

If the FL decided to deduct points, so what, they did that before. They took 15 points off us for going into administration and we still almost achieved promotion. No mistakes this time. If we fall apart, so be it. The first 27 games have been brilliant.

Finally, I bet if your teams had all played this weekend, like we did on Friday night, you'd be feeling just a proud as me. Love my team.
Agree with everything here

The Leeds manager collapsed and passed out in a Building Society in Town on Saturday. As he came around with smelling salts he asked in his best English.. ‘where am I?’ .... the medic said ‘you’re in the Alliance Marco’.... ‘Geez, that was harsh, what happened to League One and Two!’ ⚔️😂⚔️

Last edited:
You want to stop watching matches through these I think

Attachments

• 144DB90A-0907-48EC-9055-7B4C9B8D9FA8.jpeg
    144DB90A-0907-48EC-9055-7B4C9B8D9FA8.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
Here’s an example of similar things. Also mentions Mourinho hiding in a basket while Lamps was playing under him...

What you’ve got to remember is that there’s a big different between watching other people’s training sessions ‘Ingotnito’ and having someone turning up at a training ground with pliers and a change of clothing

Here's my take...

Bielsa - genius. Analysed what went wrong last season, addressed it. Webet now play scary football and teams like Derby who blow hot and cold cannot cope with the onslaught. The style of play reminds me of Howard Wilkinson's 20 minute onslaughts without the long ball to Lee Chapman. Leeds are relentless.

I can't envisage a points deduction. This level of skulduggery is probably fairly common, motivated by money of course. I don't see it as a massive issue, other than exposing the embarrassing measures teams will go to in pursuit of the end of the rainbow

Back