A&H

Laws of the Game Quiz - a different one - March

Hi All,

I have started putting together monthly LOTG quizzes for our RA members. I though of making it available to the wider referee community after it is done by our RA. You may see some questions in there you have seen before. Give it a go:

https://form.jotform.co/90548957009871

You will see your score once you submit. If you put a correct email address in, all questions, your answers and correct answers are auto-emailed to you. Your email is not used for anything else but if you don't want to use your email and message me the name you used, I can message you back with the content of your quiz result.

The Referee Store
Hi All,

I have started putting together monthly LOTG quizzes for our RA members. I though of making it available to the wider referee community after it is done by our RA. You may see some questions in there you have seen before. Give it a go:

https://form.jotform.co/90548957009871

You will see your score once you submit. If you put a correct email address in, all questions, your answers and correct answers are auto-emailed to you. Your email is not used for anything else but if you don't want to use your email and message me the name you used, I can message you back with the content of your quiz result.
I got 8/10 but only 70%
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I got 8/10 but only 70%
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
You got questions 1, 2 and 8 wrong. Question 8 is the one i think you missed as getting wrong. :)
1554256557516.png

hardest questions ever - well played!
Yeah, it's open book. The aim is to force our referees to read the book (biggest shortcoming with many referees IMO). Also to help them activate their lateral thinking and apply it to refereeing when needed.

We had an anonymous user who tried about half a dozen times until he/she got 100%. Well done. This is exactly what we courage our RA referees to do. :)

Last edited:
You got questions 1, 2 and 8 wrong. Question 8 is the one i think you missed as getting wrong. :)
View attachment 3354

Yeah, it's open book. The aim is to force our referees to read the book (biggest shortcoming with many referees IMO). Also to help them activate their lateral thinking and apply it to refereeing when needed.

We had an anonymous user who tried about half a dozen times until he/she got 100%. Well done. This is exactly what we courage our RA referees to do. :)
;)

One thought: it would be great to have a summary at the end. It was hard to find the wrong answers and fix them... and easy to forget the eventual correct answers!

Reactions: one
View attachment 3354

Ah OK
Open Book is for wimps :yawn:

Reactions: one
;)

One thought: it would be great to have a summary at the end. It was hard to find the wrong answers and fix them... and easy to forget the eventual correct answers!
Next instalments have a reference to the law(s) that have the correct answers for each answer in the result email. Agree that it should be easier to see which answers were wrong. Still looking for way of doing it with the tool (jotForm) I am using. It has it's limitations.

I had to take a H&S exam a few years ago to get on sites, I just turned up, did the computer screen stuff and passed with 49/50... When I got back to the office they were laughing thinking i'd failed, Apparently all the other staff that had done it were given a text book to read and study and 3 of them failed and had to retake it. I'd never even seen the revision material and sailed through it... Easy.... next!!

Back