A&H

Just dropped my biggest clanger to date!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch the northern lads play rugby league every week, I think I’ll stay down here thanks.

I knew a former Sheffield Eagles player, he was a back and his arms were bigger than my thighs!!! his neck muscles were a thing of wonderment!! The forwards are just man mountains!!!

The Referee Store
I knew a former Sheffield Eagles player, he was a back and his arms were bigger than my thighs!!! his neck muscles were a thing of wonderment!! The forwards are just man mountains!!!

I’m a big league fan, I completely lost track of time had i of got my backside into gear I would have flown up for the magic wknd.

Defo next year I’ll do the magic wknd.

Hello north I could have done with you earlier, mind you I think even you would have struggled to defend me.

No I've done the same plenty of times.

Couple of times a player was down injured so I went to get a drink and ended up playing snake on my Nokia 3310 for a good 15 minutes. There was another time, and you're not going to believe this but I was refereeing on the football pitch in Regents Park right behind London Zoo. One of the keepers was taking a Chimp called Elvis for a walk outside the boundary of the zoo and they had to pass the pitch. I strained my calf and asked if there was any qualified referees who could step in. The chimp put his hand up and apparently he was qualified so I gave him my kit and he refereed the game. None of the players even noticed and he even got a PK decision spot on and put in a 10/10 performance. I let him keep the match fee and he apparently walked across the road and bought a bulk bucket of nuts.

No I've done the same plenty of times.

Couple of times a player was down injured so I went to get a drink and ended up playing snake on my Nokia 3310 for a good 15 minutes. There was another time, and you're not going to believe this but I was refereeing on the football pitch in Regents Park right behind London Zoo. One of the keepers was taking a Chimp called Elvis for a walk outside the boundary of the zoo and they had to pass the pitch. I strained my calf and asked if there was any qualified referees who could step in. The chimp put his hand up and apparently he was qualified so I gave him my kit and he refereed the game. None of the players even noticed and he even got a PK decision spot on and put in a 10/10 performance. I let him keep the match fee and he apparently walked across the road and bought a bulk bucket of nuts.

F*ck sake close the thread :D

dr-evil-right.gif

MiB though... do the areferee.com quizzes, watch the UEFA scenario videos, pester your ref sec for training and do lines so you can quiz other refs.

...what are you going to do in off season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back