A&H

Jewellery / Wrist Tape

Whoop bands are effectively no different to a player wearing a watch (which isn't permitted) so I have no idea why an "accessor" might tell you that!!
He said if it’s classed as a health aid it could cause issues not allowing them apparently they read heart rates I’ve never used one but since he said that have never stopped anyone whereas previously I would of.

A&H International
He said if it’s classed as a health aid it could cause issues not allowing them apparently they read heart rates I’ve never used one but since he said that have never stopped anyone whereas previously I would of.
Assuming it doesn't have an alert on the band itself for heart rates though (moreso that the info gets sent to an app?) - so probably wouldn't class it as a health aid for those on the field.

Assuming it doesn't have an alert on the band itself for heart rates though (moreso that the info gets sent to an app?) - so probably wouldn't class it as a health aid for those on the field.
Apparently they vibrate when in a certain range so class as one am I as a disabled person myself going to quiz someone on medical uses no as far to dangerous territory to be getting into and since I had someone tell me officially to allow them I am not sure my CFA would back me if challenged.

Back