A&H

Iran Vs Spain

The Referee Store
Twelve minutes in and a loooot of dissent from Iranians in every decision going against them. So far Cunha managing it well.

Cards are just one of the tools in your box!
Your voice, body language, whistle, personality are also there!

A LOT of dissent in this game. Surrounding CR, Touching CR, etc. He is chewing some butts yet it continues. I think he is doing a great job, BUT as with most games this cup there should be some YC's given in my opinion

The spontaneity of a goal, the elation of the players and fans, the instant reaction we've all loved over the years. Before VAR that was

Ah, there you are! Did the late flag go up to get it checked? That's an easy flag

What was the IDFK to Iran for? Ball stuck in loads of Iranian bodies in the goalmouth; surprised Hoddle didn't call for a penalty for handball.

The main camera didn't show the assistant, so who knows if there was a flag. The flag is highly likely in such circumstances however

This is the scenario I'm most concerned about however. Having almost 2 minutes to review and then wipe out that moment in football which is the life blood of the game

Back