A&H

Iran v Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A&H International
Drogba speaking sense afterward.

Shearer saying it wa never a penalty and how can it be given is the real joke. As a player he’d be appealing for that every time. Alan STFU.

I would like to hear from that ref as to the thought process for the handball

He clearly knows better than me and prob everyone on here, so, taking his lead, i want to know where I am going wrong

He clearly knows better than me and prob everyone on here, so, taking his lead, i want to know where I am going wrong
But also from VAR - why oh why are they recommending a review for that. It can only be because the VAR team think it's a handball and a clear and obvious error...

I doubt he knows his name or where he is after that ordeal.

Its actual theatre. Its gripping.
We don't normally disagree, but I can't bend my mind to describe it as gripping. I kept turning over to find the other game had also fallen apart
Eastenders will prolong the type of drama involved

We don't normally disagree, but I can't bend my mind to describe it as gripping. I kept turning over to find the other game had also fallen apart
Eastenders will prolong the type of drama involved

Oh its not the sport that I know
But its enthralling.

VAR just for offside and mistaken identity - anyone?;)
VAR only AFTER the match to review any and all incidents and sanction accordingly.
The biggest benefits would be: not losing quality refs from simultaneous matches to sit in a dark room when they could be on the pitch; ref team gets paid to sit through a video session the next day

VAR just for offside and mistaken identity - anyone?;)

Nope because that changes a lino’s Job forever being instructed to keep the flag down on tight calls.

The Lino’s are the ones to come out of this the worst off.

Why bother becoming a Lino might Aswell get a pod on a track up & down the touch line.

It’s a mundane job as it is but to take away the only bit of achievement a Lino can claim (Calling a tight offiside) what is the point in being a Lino.

Given that VAR is here to stay (I can't see any other outcome), they should have kept perfecting it in leagues like the MLS instead of disrupting the World Cup. I've got nothing against @cwyeary (i've got nothing against most people), but tonight's pathetic shows were indefensible by anyone.
I know it's the future, but when the major national leagues won't take it, why have FIFA been so stupid to allow this nonsense? Because the game is run by morons unfortunately. Hopefully, we've seen the worst of it tonight

Given that VAR is here to stay (I can't see any other outcome), they should have kept perfecting it in leagues like the MLS instead of disrupting the World Cup. I've got nothing against @cwyeary (i've got nothing against most people), but tonight's pathetic shows were indefensible by anyone.
I know it's the future, but when the major national leagues won't take it, why have FIFA been so stupid to allow this nonsense? Because the game is run by morons unfortunately. Hopefully, we've seen the worst of it tonight

Could have waited another 4yrs & had a better version (if it’s possible) in the Middle East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back