A&H

Ingerland v Tunisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Now the tackle on Harry Kane..... surprised VAR didnt call that one. That was a pretty blatant American football type tackle

Sort of; See the Belgium match, where one of the Panama players had Lukaku in a bear hug for almost every set piece. The referee didn't deal with it at all, and it was asking for trouble. But VAR didn't get involved.

So this is basically the second match tonight where you can wrestle players for free. - I can see on the BBC some of the older pundits aren't amused about it. It just shows the inconsistency is still going to be there even if you bring technology like VAR into the mix.

Typical luck for us.

No goal line tech for lamps

Now we got VAR scandal on KANE & no doubt FIFA will use it as a learning tool.

F’n joke!

Fair enough, on replay I don't think kane did as much as I thought when seeing it live. Still, I think that's the justification for a no-call even if we don't agree.

I think the Kane one is the first big miss from VAR. There's been a couple potential PKs (such as Argentina), but that's the first clear cut one not given.
Fair play. The difference being that the Tunisian looked like he'd been shot whereas Kane didnt cheat

Tunisia are dirty, I’d be dishing yellows out like sweets if I was in the middle, ref letting them get away with everything

ANOTHER STONE WALL ON KANE

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS

No idea what the AR was doing there - delays flag, almost let's the players collide, raises it after and then it wasn't actually offside!

Reactions: JH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back