A&H

Ingerland v Tunisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
No argument with the penalty given, I've always thought that if walker had 2 brain cells to run together he could be approaching world class.

Kane gets Vars interest, but think he did enough to get them tangled in the first place that it's difficult to give.

Kane asside no natural strikers of the ball in this side.

No argument with the penalty given, I've always thought that if walker had 2 brain cells to run together he could be approaching world class.

Kane gets Vars interest, but think he did enough to get them tangled in the first place that it's difficult to give.
You jest surely? Nothing to excuse a rugby tackle......

Tunisia will push there luck every single time with 10yrds, get them in the book early referee.

I realise this will be unpopular. Full disclosure - my two favorite non-USA teams are Germany and England (wearing my England Jersey now) but I'd have given the Walker penalty. I saw it in real time. He swung the arm in an effort to hold the attacker, striking him in the ear and held him. Stupid play by Walker.

Now the tackle on Harry Kane..... surprised VAR didnt call that one. That was a pretty blatant American football type tackle

Now come on England. Get it done!

You jest surely? Nothing to excuse a rugby tackle......
Want to see it again, but looked to me like Kane grabbed him first. Once that's happened, it would take a lot for any ref to give a PK to the guy who grabbed his opponent first.

Walker shame on you, Tunisia striker deserves an Oscar.

Kane judo pulled to ground obviously VAR crew we’re out for a fag at the time.

Prepare for lots more antics 2h

Lindgard could have had what 4 goals?

Why oh why didn’t he initiate contact after the little dink for an easy pen?

We look incredibly fast. Probably because we are. And Vardy to come on.

No problem at all with the penalty, stupid defending from Walker. But for VAR to look at the rugby tackle on Kane and say the referee didn't make a clear and obvious error makes an absolute mockery of it.

Want to see it again, but looked to me like Kane grabbed him first. Once that's happened, it would take a lot for any ref to give a PK to the guy who grabbed his opponent first.
Don't think I agree, if I thought enough of it I may have given a defensive free kick, once I don't that's a new decision and they have VAR to dig them out if necessary........
Just seen the replay, penalty all day long.........

Refs done well for me...Rugby tackle looked hard to spot, one you’d just lit two players get on with if their both at it!

Graeme I value your opinion highly, just saw it again twice it was stone wall, Kane didn’t put a finger on the defender.

Don't think I agree, if I thought enough of it I may have given a defensive free kick, once I don't that's a new decision and they have VAR to dig them out if necessary........
In theory, of course. In reality, the easy decision if you're not sure is just to say "6 of one..." and let them get on with it. The fact VAR didn't get involved suggests there was enough uncertainty too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back