A&H

Importance of corner flags

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
When it goes close to the post at high velocity.

Hard to tell sometimes which side of the post it went.

Yep, have had few times when I'm pointing goal kick when the ball was actually on the net. Probably would have ended up not accepting the goals if there would not have been nets.

Not to mention big pro stadiums, you’d never know if a goal was in if sat in opposite end of the stadium.

And when you do have nets, the most important part of it to be secured is right next to the base of the post. Otherwise you would be better of not having nets at all as when its not a goal you'd have hard time explaining why it is inside the net.

However, it may just be my neck of the woods, the most common part of the net not to be secured is the base of the posts.

And when you do have nets, the most important part of it to be secured is right next to the base of the post. Otherwise you would be better of not having nets at all as when its not a goal you'd have hard time explaining why it is inside the net.

However, it may just be my neck of the woods, the most common part of the net not to be secured is the base of the posts.

Got a pitch near me, it’s a private pitch belonging to the sports club, basicly pitch cut to length all very nice but for some reason behind the goaline in the goal the grass is about 2ft high.

It is quite a spectical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back