A&H

Junior/Youth "i'm a qualified ref!"

Kent Ref

RefChat Addict
Under 16s today and the blue team are getting hammered 8-0 in the first half.

I've warned the blue capatain already over dissent and then he has a go over a blatant penalty.

I show him the yellow and he says "i know the rules, i'm a qualified ref!" and then he starts the clapping routine.

I then show the second yellow and said "you know how this ends then!".

Only the second time i have had to do that since sin-bins began.

The Referee Store

I've warned the blue capatain already over dissent and then he has a go over a blatant penalty.

I show him the yellow and he says "i know the rules, i'm a qualified ref!" and then he starts the clapping routine.

He should know better, then ! 🤔

Might sound a bit busy, by maybe a little email to the RDO regarding his conduct?

I think I would've been inclined to say "but you aren't the referee on this football pitch"

Or this;

He should know better, then ! 🤔

Might sound a bit busy, by maybe a little email to the RDO regarding his conduct?

I think I would've been inclined to say "but you aren't the referee on this football pitch"

Or this;

Not sure now how it works with match based suspensions, but used to be the case that if a player totted up enough caution points or even gets a red then that suspension would prevent officiating until it was served.

Or this;
Yeah, I think that is a bit busy. If he is a ref, it will be on his whole game account and the CFA will know already. If he isn't, they won't punish him for it so what's the point?

I had this one with a "level 3 ref" in October, but with a few discriminatory words chucked in as well. He is still banned.

Also the reason why refereeing a game between two teams of referees is a really bad idea.
The worst tournament I officiated was with emergency services and repo-type quasi-legal companies. Carnage. Like they thought they had landed in the hunger games!

The worst tournament I officiated was with emergency services and repo-type quasi-legal companies. Carnage. Like they thought they had landed in the hunger games!
Playing against the Met Police was always a challenge. People that are supposed to respect laws and play fair ?

Back