santa sangria

RefChat Addict
Last season I did 101 games with nearly 70 middles... and I gave 2 red cards
This season... I have done 2 middles... and given 2 red cards

The Referee Store
Worst season, 25 ish reds, maybe 100 yellow Cards

Final season 4 reds yellows can’t remember maybe 30 yellows

Last edited:
In the season I got promoted from 4-3 I had more red cards than games in supply league football, think it was 13 in 12 if I remember correctly. Still finished top on club marks, which goes to how that you won't necessarily get marked down for giving out correct red cards.

The season before I'd only had 1 red card. Same referee, same league, just goes to show that you can only referee what is put in front of you.

I think the point of using the app is so that he doesn't have to take his little black book out :)

Huh, is it a smartwatch app or something like that? Can't imagine a referee whipping his phone out to jot down the goals. :oops:

Both this season came in the same match, other than that I can only think of one that I possibly missed. Been a fairly good season in that respect!

Had a yellow in the 95th minute of my last competitive game, one $%^& player was winding me saying I wouldn't dare book anyone in my final game!!! Chirp, chirp, chirp, then, one last yellow came out, just for old times sake, I couldn't resist!!! :devil: One of those ones where you are beaming on the inside!! I think my daughters favourite Band came out as I delivered it.... TAKE THAT!!! :rolleyes:

6 red cards this year for me in 15 middles. I think its my highest, although I only began keeping a record this season.

30 middles, 0 red cards, plenty of yellows. Not had any real issues which is pleasantly surprising considering that my middles are at a relatively low standard. Had a game today and there was no dissent, no back chat, hardly a tackle of note in an adult Sunday league match. Must be the better weather!

30 middles, 0 red cards, plenty of yellows. Not had any real issues which is pleasantly surprising considering that my middles are at a relatively low standard. Had a game today and there was no dissent, no back chat, hardly a tackle of note in an adult Sunday league match. Must be the better weather!
Them Nuns must be a breeze to referee!

The notebook comes out onto the pitch with me but I haven’t had to take it out of my pocket yet

So you have an app on your watch & you input the goals / cards etc inplay onto your watch?

Back