A&H

Gave offside from a goalkick..

• Thread starter Deleted member 3014
  • Start date
The Referee Store
*inserts ECW crowd chant that is then blocked by profanity filters*

Congratulations - error made and learned from. You are now worthy of the title REFEREE :D

Faeces occurs. I bet you still make less mistakes than the players ;)

To be honest it hadn't even registered in my head that it was from a goal kick, that minor detail had passed me by.

But hands up I didn’t know the law didn’t have a clue if he could be offside or not.

Yes club AR & he was horrified when it came to light that between us we were wrong, I said to him it’s 100% my fault not yours I’ve got the whistle and I should have known, to be fair both AR’s were fair and decent all game there wasn’t a single dodgy offside call or any controversy apart from that one obviously.

Midway through second half player sprints through centre mid, opposition try’s to bring him down the whole pitch & sidelines scream for a free kick I wave the advantage & they go onto score it got me a bit of credibility back.

But it’s one I’ll never forget that’s for sure.

Just to add MIB, when you're back in your favourite position - on the line!;) - make sure you always check when the GK is about to deliver the ball into 'your' half. Its easy to not bother and then ball is about to land at feet of offside forward, you don't know if its come from gk, free kick or if the GK has dropped ball to floor before kicking it long.

Just to add MIB, when you're back in your favourite position - on the line!;) - make sure you always check when the GK is about to deliver the ball into 'your' half. Its easy to not bother and then ball is about to land at feet of offside forward, you don't know if its come from gk, free kick or if the GK has dropped ball to floor before kicking it long.

Good shout

Back