A&H

Game Website

MKAhmad

Level 6 Referee
new referee been in email contact with referee secretary in to ref for and he mentioned in the unlikely account of using my cards (u12 games) he said I report them to my 'game website' . Could I ask what that is?

The Referee Store
Ok, I can get on to my Whole Game account but there isn't anything about refereeing. Does every game get added or something?

You manually add your games .. it's a pretty easy process. However sounds like you're not yet set up as a referee on there, which would be the first stage in the process. Sure someone on here will help you with that ... or if in doubt just contact your County RDO

Is it worth contacting my leagues fixture secretary or does he not have the power to set it up?

Is it worth contacting my leagues fixture secretary or does he not have the power to set it up?
No, it's all run by your county FA, so it will be your RDO you will need to contact to get set up.

If I'm not mistaken I don't think the OP has completed his course yet but has only attended practical day one.

I could be mistaken and take my info from other sources (I know two of his tutors)

Back