Ireland 0-4 England (5)
Bulgaria 2-1 N.Ireland (1)
Portugal 3-1 Scotland (4)
France 2-1 Belgium (2)
Montenegro 0-2 Wales (3)

Goals: 77

Cheers

Ste

1. SAT 1700: Rep. Ireland 0 v 2 England (5)
  2. SUN 1700: Bulgaria 0 v 1 N. Ireland (1)
  3. SUN 1945: Portugal 3 v 1 Scotland (4)
  4. MON 1945: France 2 v 1 Belgium (2)
  5. MON 1945: Montenegro 0 v 2 Wales (3)
Bonus: 71

Just @Ross to go. Deadline is when England kick-off tomorrow night, 5pm UK.

Bonus Game
Span of 52 - 80 goals predicted across the 26 Nations League matches Sat-Mon. 66 is the average (mean & median), all unique picks.
Matches begin with Faroe Islands v North Macedonia (2pm Sat) and run through to the seven 7:45pm kick-offs on Monday night.

Just @Ross to go. Deadline is when England kick-off tomorrow night, 5pm UK.

Bonus Game
Span of 52 - 80 goals predicted across the 26 Nations League matches Sat-Mon. 66 is the average (mean & median), all unique picks.
Matches begin with Faroe Islands v North Macedonia (2pm Sat) and run through to the seven 7:45pm kick-offs on Monday night.

come on goals goals goals

34 goals in Saturday’s (9) Nations League matches!
Nine more matches today, eight Monday.

• Love
Reactions: es1
A third England goal last night would have made a lot of you happy, but it's @SalfordRef who had the 2-0 spot on to get the maximum 15 points and catapult him from bottom to mid-table, with @FirsFox40 and @one getting 12 points from the fixture. Everyone else got 5 points for various England wins (mostly 3-0). Two more matches today, Bulgaria v Norn Iron, and Ronaldo v Scotland.

If @Ross wants to join us, go for it and predict the remaining games 4-3-2-1, but bonus game is closed.

Everyone apart from @Josh the referee went for a Portugal win last night, and boy-oh-boy did we nearly all look like melons, however it was only @es1 who got the 2-1 score correct and he wins 12 points. Mixed bag for the Bulgaria/N.Ireland match, but @JamesL got the 1-0 home win correct to treble-up to 6 points. On the goals front, we're now up to 56 from the 18 matches so far. Last 8 tonight. At the current rate it'll hit 80 (which was the highest prediction - by @es1). @stedaley went 77, @RefereeX 75, @SalfordRef 71. Think the rest of us are gonna be way off.

Seven of us 3/3 on the predictions so far. Me on 20pts, es1 and Salford on 18, @one 17, JamesL 15. Everyone has scored positively!

Two prediction matches to go, both at 1945 tonight: France v Belgium and Montenegro v Wales. The vast majority have gone for French and Welsh wins.

Domestic football for Week 05, but start brushing up on your MLS disciplinary knowledge ;)

WEEK 04 REVIEW - PART 3

26 more goals last night in the Nations League taking us to a total of 82, handing @es1 5 bonus points for being within 3 either-way (80). That helped them become the week's top scorer with 34 points, best of the season so far and catapults them from second-bottom to mid-table. @stedaley and @Gabriel the only players to get all 5 predictions correct, though it was @es1 and @Pwizardo who trebled-up from the Wales win. The majority went for a France win, but had Belgium scoring (was 2-0). @one climbs from 6th to 2nd, and @Ross sadly tumbles having missed the week.

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 00.52.41.png

WEEK 05 FIXTURES - SUNDAY 15 SEPT

A return to domestic action for Week 05, all fixtures being held on Sunday but an early one due to timezones.

• 0330 LA Galaxy v LAFC
• 1400 Tottenham v Arsenal
• 1500 Portsmouth v West Brom
• 1515 Girona v Barcelona
• 1630 Wolves v Newcastle

• Bonus: Total number of YC in Sunday's 13 MLS matches (as per FotMob, UK times).
Straight red = 2 YC. Includes benches/staff.
10 pts for exact, 5 points for 3 either way.

Good luck! New players still welcome. Just predict the final score and assign a wager of 5/4/3/2/1.

Last edited:
Reactions: es1
Love it when a shock result pops up and just demolishes everyone’s week apart from one player who fancied the upset.
I have been thinking about this. Me love it too but I only like others to try it 🤣. It got me in trouble round 1. While it is 'lovable' it doesn't make strategy sense and needs encouragement. One 'spicy' rule addition could be, if you are the only one who gets a game right (the only + of a game) you double your points for that game. Fancy jumping 30 points against everyone else on one game.

I have been thinking about this. Me love it too but I only like others to try it 🤣. It got me in trouble round 1. While it is 'lovable' it doesn't make strategy sense and needs encouragement. One 'spicy' rule addition could be, if you are the only one who gets a game right (the only + of a game) you double your points for that game. Fancy jumping 30 points against everyone else on one game.
May have a bonkers xmas “joker” round with a couple of wacky additions like this.

Reactions: one
LA Galaxy 1 -3 LA FC (1)
Tottenham 2-2 Arsenal (3)
Portsmouth 1-2 West Brom (2)
Girona 1-3 Barcelona (5)
Wolves 1-2 Newcastle (4)

Bonus: 46

These are the 13 MLS matches for the bonus game, by the way. Had a couple of DM questions about timezones.
Games always uses UK time so they're all on "our" Sunday despite them being Saturday night fixtures in the States.

Yeehaw! 🦅💥🔫 🤠 FREEDOM! 🌭🇺🇸

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 15.08.39.png

Back