A&H

Forecast Fifties

A&H International
Just been having a look at future fixtures. Next round of Nations League matches (mid-Nov) is a TOTAL STINKER 🤮 Might be our first non-league round. Gotta make sure none of you can influence those matches though 😂

Tagging everyone not yet in Week 5:

@Gabriel @holbeach ref @one @OldNavyRef @Ross @Josh the referee @FirsFox40 @es1 @stedaley @SalfordRef

Fixtures are here:

LA Galaxy 2-1 LAFC (1)
Tottenham 0-2 Arsenal (5)
Portsmouth 1-2 West Brom (4) (I hate having to predict WBA wins😂)
Girona 0-1 Barcelona (3)
Wolves 1-2 Newcastle (2) (also hate this one 😂)

Bonus: 50

• LA Galaxy v LAFC 1-1 (1)
• Tottenham v Arsenal 1-3 (5)
• Portsmouth v West Brom 0-2 (3)
• Girona v Barcelona 0-3 (2)
• Wolves v Newcastle 0-2 (4)

• Bonus: 55

LA Galaxy v LAFC 2-1 (2)
Tottenham v Arsenal 1-2 (5)
Portsmouth v West Brom 0-2 (3)
Girona v Barcelona 0-1 (3)
Wolves v Newcastle 1-2 (4)

Bonus: 59

Gotcha! Popped up just as I was adding it to the spreadsheet and started to reply 😁
🤔 This gives me a game week idea...
One week we should be able to use any wager we like... Will you risk it and go all 5s, play safe with all 1s. Somewhere in between.

🤔 This gives me a game week idea...
One week we should be able to use any wager we like... Will you risk it and go all 5s, play safe with all 1s. Somewhere in between.
Quite like this idea, but think I’d go all 5s on draws 😂 Bit like playing the Pools. (Does that still exist?)

What about extending to pick five from 1-10?

We’ll definitely have some “joker” rounds like this along the way! Maybe every 8th or 10th week so there’s 5/4 of them.

Quite like this idea, but think I’d go all 5s on draws 😂 Bit like playing the Pools. (Does that still exist?)

What about extending to pick five from 1-10?

We’ll definitely have some “joker” rounds like this along the way! Maybe every 8th or 10th week so there’s 5/4 of them.
Put a dummy on the draws? Lose half wager rounded up if game is not drawn.

LA derby was an absolute cracker if anyone was mad enough to stay up and watch it 😂 Galaxy (ugh) 0-2 down after 15 minutes, won 4-2.

Reactions: one
Back