A&H

Fitness chart

SteveAustinRef

Level 7 Referee
does anyone have a copy of the old fitness guide for referees that has the chart for the different running levels in towards the back?

I'm only after the chart as working on my fitness as not officiated for over a season.

The Referee Store
Hi Brian,

Its that book but the older version used to have a whole page with a chart on for the FA Fitness Awards which was good tool to gauge how fit you were, but they seem to have updated the booklet and now don't use it.

Hi Brian,

Its that book but the older version used to have a whole page with a chart on for the FA Fitness Awards which was good tool to gauge how fit you were, but they seem to have updated the booklet and now don't use it.
I'll poke about in my stuff tomorrow. Just back from celebrating my nephew's wedding and my own birthday ... eyes don't seem to want to obey my instructions ;)

Hi @SteveAustinRef it seems that is the oldest version I can find in my records. Just received the new updated Basic Course info and it incorporates a lot more than previously included, but no chart :(

Back