A&H

Favourite Whistle

Acme Tornado. Easy to get loud and short chirps, but it can produce quite the noise when you need it. I have it connected to a Fox40 Classic which I use to hold onto something.

The Referee Store
Valkeen with elastic wrist lanyard. Chose it based on a similar question I asked on here and it’s a dream

Lanyard but hold the whistle drop it when doing subs cards etc. As for my whistle I prefer my red one but still use my blue one. I dont like my black pea ones. I think the whistle sound is feeble.

Lanyard but hold the whistle drop it when doing subs cards etc. As for my whistle I prefer my red one but still use my blue one. I dont like my black pea ones. I think the whistle sound is feeble.
lanyards are very usfull when i qualified, long time ago lol we used a shoe lace round our necks, health and safety didnt like that because most of the time the whistle was held in the mouth chance of being hit with the ball/visit to the dentist, now most referees up here clip the whistles together with the rings, i dont like that, lanyards are better drop the whistle, it isnt going anywhere.

Back