• Craig Pawson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neil Swarbrick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Taylor*

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit premeture conisdering he might have the EL final which would explain his ommision.
On a side note, I always wondered, considering the PGMO can do pretty much as they please, how did MC ever recover from his "sacking" in 2009?
It strikes me an an organisation that if it wants you out you're out (Unlike my Public Sector job where the union has been keeping incompetent people employed for decades)

The Referee Store
Bit premeture conisdering he might have the EL final which would explain his ommision.
On a side note, I always wondered, considering the PGMO can do pretty much as they please, how did MC ever recover from his "sacking" in 2009?
It strikes me an an organisation that if it wants you out you're out (Unlike my Public Sector job where the union has been keeping incompetent people employed for decades)
If I remember correctly he appealed it, and got reinstated. May have remembered incorrectly however.

Are you sure @DanCohen17?

Normally, you needed to refereed your FA final to go to Euro / World Cup.
Yes, very sure. Before the last WC, I remember hearing/reading about it as there was the Webb/Clatts debate. FIFA said Clatts was an eligible candidate as he'd been appointed to the Olympic final

Back