A&H

European Championships 2016

Who will win Euro 2016

• Total voters
Shan't comment on this afternoon's match - I think most sensible punters know what the result will be. ;)

Top tip: Poland to turn Fritz over tonight........ ? ;) :)

The Referee Store
Sad to say, I think it will be England by 2 today.... Although my heart is screaming 9-0 to wales! :rofl:

Last matches in Group B tonight.
My money's on England to draw with Slovakia and Russia to beat Wales
:)

I'd just like to further add that I think Woy is a complete pratt for tinkering with his winning side. The sooner we have a decent manager in charge of our national squad instead of that bungling old fool the better ...

I'd just like to further add that I think Woy is a complete pratt for tinkering with his winning side. The sooner we have a decent manager in charge of our national squad instead of that bungling old fool the better ...
Name him?

Tinkering was needed after the first half against Wales. Not quite so sure about the full backs, but Alli, Sterling and Kane haven't quite found their feet in the tournament so you have to change things around and play your form players.

Wales are being made to look like Brazil by this Russian team at the minute. Not Brazil of now mind, Brazil of a few years ago.:D

Bale running the show with his runs.

How are England doing? :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Group winners.

Well done England, on qualifying and finishing the group in second place.

:rofl:

Name him?

There are plenty out there - not English I might add but there are. Hodgson was a failure at Liverpool and brings nothing to the table. He's a League 1 or Championship manager at best. He's not a winner and I don't think England can be whilst he's in charge ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Group winners.

Well done England, on qualifying and finishing the group in second place.

:rofl:

Unbeaten butt. Unlike Wales.

He who laughs last laughs longest. Let's see what the next round brings eh? ;)

There are plenty out there - not English I might add but there are. Hodgson was a failure at Liverpool and brings nothing to the table. He's a League 1 or Championship manager at best. He's not a winner and I don't think England can be whilst he's in charge ...
Dead right. Hodgson's biggest skill is persuading people that mediocrity is an achievement and he's loved by the media because he does what they say he should do.

Unbeaten butt. Unlike Wales.

He who laughs last laughs longest. Let's see what the next round brings eh? ;)
Yes, you are right. Unbeaten is much better than group winners. I'll give uefa a ring, let them know this gem of wisdom you have unearthed....

:flip:

I think we played well again tonight.

We dominated the match but this dominance meant Slovakia just kept their entire squad back to defend. As Ronaldo found out against Iceland, if your opponents put 11 players between the ball and their goal you're going to struggle to score.

However, that said the England team seem to be lacking the flare and hunger in front of goal that I feel we need if we want to get much further in the competition.

I think it's a no lose situation either way.

Iceland/Hungary for England probably then France probably.

Czech/Croatia probably for Wales and then probably Belgium

Yes, you are right. Unbeaten is much better than group winners. I'll give uefa a ring, let them know this gem of wisdom you have unearthed....

:flip:

You're being typically Welsh. (Smug and arrogant) :rolleyes:

I'll remind you of this folly next week butt..... ;)

Meh. You keep forgetting. Already surpassed expectation.

Actually playing well. Good team spirit. Happy days.

You have none of those things matey :)

Reel em in :p

Actually playing well. Good team spirit. Happy days.

You have none of those things matey :)

I can't be hooked .... ;)

So, are you saying England aren't playing well and have no team spirit? Really?

Back