A&H

ENG vs IRA Matchday 2 - Claus (BRA)

I thought with concussion a "neutral" doctor had to clear you to play. Not the faf that we saw today.. ;)
Don't think so, there aren't neutral doctors at the vast majority of matches. Although ironically there was someone there with a FIFA doctor bib on when they finally came to stretcher him off.

The Referee Store
Anyone want a line-of-sight offside against Bellingham goal hanging for England's 4th goal... I know the Iranians didn't appeal... but I'm interested to see where Jude was when the shot was struck... tough for the GK...

Anyone want a line-of-sight offside against Bellingham goal hanging for England's 4th goal... I know the Iranians didn't appeal... but I'm interested to see where Jude was when the shot was struck... tough for the GK...
I called this live, he's bang in line with keeper and ball

I said this at the time as well. Although if you watch the keeper, he follows the ball the entire time

Not sure I’m a massive fan of how the ref runs in at pace to the site of every free kick? It works well for him but hard to step it up for a tackle worthy of a caution / dismissal, feels like it loses its impact?

It's a very Latin American thing. We see it a lot with Central American refs in US qualifiers.

Back