A&H

End of season

The Referee Store
Our Supply League and its other divisions have asked for 14 dates for May! There's also Sunday games left.

End of season? Pffft!!!

Is it only me that read the title of this thread and thought it was almost safe for a bit of sexy-time with the wife without 'getting caught'?

Oh. It was just me. :oops:

Just picked up my last game for Sat 14, AFC Snr 1 with assistants which is weird but nice.

got a trial tonight for a football team! so my summer could be filled with pre-season friendlies ...

Last game of the season coming this Saturday, and I can't wait. I always fall out of love with refereeing at this time of year, I'd like some Saturday's off, and of course summer is cricket time.

didn't go to trial last night!

my allegiance to referees is too strong :D:eek:

Are you sure you didn't just see the fines list?

-Refusing to argue for team: £5
- Giving name when told to do so: £5
- Retreating 10 yards at a freekick: £10
- Not fouling the attacker through on goal: £20
- Not contesting a drop-ball: £1,000

:eek::D:p

ha-ha

the funny thing is, when I played I think I totted up enough county fines to warrant my travel expenses these days!! :cry::cry:

Reactions: SM
Last game of the season coming this Saturday, and I can't wait. I always fall out of love with refereeing at this time of year, I'd like some Saturday's off, and of course summer is cricket time.
I know what you mean, just feeling fed up currently with it. Just bloody finish already season!!!

Back