A&H

End of season

The Referee Store
Ah now i looked on the PL website and it only says Year of birth so i went with that.

Haha we have nothing to lose so may as well go for it :) will you be there?

True :) No unfortunately I won't be as I'm not a season ticket holder and I couldn't get tickets, although I did go to the semi which was good. How about you?

yeah just bought my tickets today off a mate, Im not a season ticket holder either, I have too many compulsory school rugby matches on Saturdays to make it worth while :(

yeah just bought my tickets today off a mate, Im not a season ticket holder either, I have too many compulsory school rugby matches on Saturdays to make it worth while :(

Compulsory school rugby, what sort of communist society do they run up north??

17 exams over here! Not too worried though, last games of the season in Cup finals on Sunday, exams finish on the 12th, month on the sofa watching the World Cup then off to Africa for 3 weeks!
In a way I'm kind of looking forward to a break from reffing. Closing in on 45 games plus played about 25 so I need a rest!
Mind you I'm then playing cricket 2/3 times per week...

Lucky you, I really wish I was going... you don't happen to have any mates who are Arsenal season ticket holders and not using their Wembley tickets for Saturday? :p

@Mike it sounds like this site is spot on when it says you are an "ACTIVE member"

sorry but that was PUNbelievable

ahhh I'm just too PUNNY :)

Well with your exams I hope you have a Pun time :):):):)

Back