A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 9 Laws of the Game Quiz 2023-2024

Week 9 Laws of the Game Quiz 2023-2024. Every Tuesday a new quiz. Video for question 1 The next quiz will be published next Tuesday. You can always practise previous quizzes on this overview page. And after submitting your answers, you can see the correct answers immediately. Video is starting at 1 min and 6 seconds for a challenge inside the penalty area. Quiz Laden…

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
Week 9 Laws of the Game Quiz 2023-2024. Every Tuesday a new quiz. Video for question 1 The next quiz will be published next Tuesday. You can always practise previous quizzes on this overview page. And after submitting your answers, you can see the correct answers immediately. Video is starting at 1 min and 6 seconds for a challenge inside the penalty area. Quiz Laden…

Continue reading...
Coming up as "Error 404, page not found", Jan.

Was broken this morning. The published quiz was missing any questions and options. Week 9 has been taken down.
Might have to manually got to site when back up as will likely have a new URL. I suspect these are published via an RSS feed,.or similar so Jan doesn't actually come to the site, it automatically published. Could be wrong though

Was broken this morning. The published quiz was missing any questions and options. Week 9 has been taken down.
Might have to manually got to site when back up as will likely have a new URL. I suspect these are published via an RSS feed,.or similar so Jan doesn't actually come to the site, it automatically published. Could be wrong though
Jan come in Jan - he'll be gutted when he realises. Great guy.

5/5 for me for once! Even got the video clip 'correct', although I don't agree with questions like that being in a 'laws of the game quiz' as such as it's subjective. That doesn't mean it isn't a good question though!

Back