A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 3 Laws of the Game Quiz 2021-2022

Week 3 Laws of the Game Quiz 2021-2022. Video for question 1 Streamable gives issues, so I’ll look into that for next week. Quiz The next quiz will be published next Tuesday. You can always practise previous quizzes on this overview page. And after submitting your answers, you can see the correct answers immediately. Laden…

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
i went retake too, both teams encroaching

i think thei may have been a question on this quiz a few years ago too and we had the same discussion then!
Even if only attacking side its a retake no?

Answer says penalty taker has done nothing wrong?

Even if only attacking side its a retake no?

Answer says penalty taker has done nothing wrong?

hmmmmm not sure if i'm about to contradict myself...

the taker does nothing wrong, true, but he misses the pen by choosing to pass it
the player that scores undoubtedly encroaches
there looks to be some minor encroachment by the defenders as well

with all that in mind, if the defenders hadnt encroached a IDFK would be the correct restart, as the defenders did encroach as well (both teams brok the laws) then the pen is retaken

hmmmmm not sure if i'm about to contradict myself...

the taker does nothing wrong, true, but he misses the pen by choosing to pass it
the player that scores undoubtedly encroaches
there looks to be some minor encroachment by the defenders as well

with all that in mind, if the defenders hadnt encroached a IDFK would be the correct restart, as the defenders did encroach as well (both teams brok the laws) then the pen is retaken
Sorry but if the kicker hasn't done anything wrong and attackers have encroached, then its a retake isn't it?

Week 3 Laws of the Game Quiz 2021-2022. Video for question 1 Streamable gives issues, so I’ll look into that for next week. Quiz The next quiz will be published next Tuesday. You can always practise previous quizzes on this overview page. And after submitting your answers, you can see the correct answers immediately. Laden…

Continue reading...
Only got caught out on last question... I answered correctly but not the full correct answer 🤬

Back