A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 23 Laws of the Game Quiz 2020-2021

Week 23 Laws of the Game Quiz 2020-2021. Good luck with this week’s quiz. But before you start, you might want to checke the case study about last week’s situation. I initially marked the wrong answer correct, so you probably want to check that out. Video for question 1 Laden…

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
my customary comments for the Wu's question. :)

Q1. This is a subjective decision. Subjective decision are generally not best for lotg quiz question. It really depends on the opinion of the referee and how they interpret the definitions in lotg.

Q5. The restart is clear. That still leaves two optiins. Assuming "hits" means "strikes", then we really need more information to know if it was careless, reckless or UEF.

my customary comments for the Wu's question. :)

Q1. This is a subjective decision. Subjective decision are generally not best for lotg quiz question. It really depends on the opinion of the referee and how they interpret the definitions in lotg.

Q5. The restart is clear. That still leaves two optiins. Assuming "hits" means "strikes", then we really need more information to know if it was careless, reckless or UEF.

agree on 1, cant have subjective video scenarios, although it is a fun quiz and nothing serious so doesnt matter if you get it wrong!

I thought Q1 looked like a reckless challenge worthy of a caution at first but it certainly could be interpreted as SFP when you watch the slow-motion replay. Tough one to put in a quiz but the other questions were interesting as always.

Last edited:
Don't really get Q1. Not excessive force for me.

i hate this type of challenge and will always red if i see it

i think it's incredibly dangerous and even if it doesnt cause a significant injury, will still be very painful leaving stud marks on an unprotected area.

Funnily there was an interesting similar one on Refcoach this week - stronger, ball long gone - that i though was an easy VC.
But this seems tame by comparison. But ITOTR I buy it!

Reactions: es1
Back