A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 2 Laws of the Game Quiz 2023-2024

• Thread starter Jan ter Harmsel
  • Start date
Week 2 Laws of the Game Quiz 2023-2024. A new quiz season has started. Every Tuesday a new quiz. Video for question 1 The next quiz will be published next Tuesday. You can always practise previous quizzes on this overview page. And after submitting your answers, you can see the correct answers immediately. The video […]

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
I only got question 5 right because I guessed what the question means rather than what the question asks. The correct answer to the question should be never. "Substitutes" can never take a restart (even if they entry the filed of play). Only players can.

I'm struggling to find where it says, in law, a keeper is not allowed to hang on to the cross bar. Which is why I struggle with it a in a "laws of the game quiz"

I'm struggling to find where it says, in law, a keeper is not allowed to hang on to the cross bar. Which is why I struggle with it a in a "laws of the game quiz"
I think if they had inserted the word 'unsportingly' in the question it would have made the question a lot more LOTGsy.
But in general there are a lot more match situation management questions than black and white lotg questions.

This has long been accepted as USB. I believe it was part of the old Q&A in the magic book back in the 90s. So it is USB resulting in a free kick, but the offense becomes DOGSO now so it is upgraded to a red card. (Of course, if the goal was scored, it would only be a USB caution.)

Back