A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 10 Laws of the Game Quiz 2020-2021

• Thread starter Jan ter Harmsel
  • Start date
The Referee Store
Finally got full marks, despite being very unsure about at least 2 of them. Good questions this week!

3/5. The throw in to the keeper question is a surprise
In the end, I just went with the principal that all handball still does have to be "deliberate" to some extent. And although not 100% clearly stated, that read like an accidental touch to me, so I went with no offence.

In the end, I just went with the principal that all handball still does have to be "deliberate" to some extent. And although not 100% clearly stated, that read like an accidental touch to me, so I went with no offence.

. Even if the touch is not accidental it is not an offence if it comes after kicking or attempting to kick to release.

First full house for me as well, guess the grey matter is still capable of improving!

Question 5 wrong.
thought that law was introduced for when the keeper spaffs it away. I didn't consider it could be just for a missed attempt at kicking the ball

Should have read the spoiler spoiler above before you missed attempt to get the answer right. ;)

Should have read the spoiler spoiler above before you missed attempt to get the answer right. ;)
What would be the point in that? I wouldn't be testing my knowledge then, would I? 🤔

5/5 and no hesitation on any of them. Thought these were some of the more easy questions so far.

5/5 as well.
debated on the dogso caution but got it right anyway!

Back