A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Week 1 Laws of the Game Quiz 2023-2024

Week 1 Laws of the Game Quiz 2023-2024. A new quiz season has started. Every Tuesday a new quiz. Video for question 1 The next quiz will be published next Tuesday. You can always practise previous quizzes on this overview page. And after submitting your answers, you can see the correct answers immediately. The video […]

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
Wonder when we will see the new UEFA advice.

That's a caution all day long for me, but whatever

Wonder when we will see the new UEFA advice.

That's a caution all day long for me, but whatever
Why? Actually, there's not enough info in the video to determine SPA/DOGSO, but I think the answer is correct unless it's DOGSO

Why? Actually, there's not enough info in the video to determine SPA/DOGSO, but I think the answer is correct unless it's DOGSO
I think, probably, the guidance was that a shot on goal should be cautioned. And that guidance is what we were given at CORE meet last season from a PL AR.

Agree probably not enough in the clip to be certain of either so in reality probably shouldn't be a quiz question with a hard and fast answer.

I think, probably, the guidance was that a shot on goal should be cautioned. And that guidance is what we were given at CORE meet last season from a PL AR.

Agree probably not enough in the clip to be certain of either so in reality probably shouldn't be a quiz question with a hard and fast answer.
Yeh, I don't doubt you
But as recently as 12 months ago, we were told not to caution for SPA (which is all it can be really) on a Level 4 training evening
The game wants consistency. I wouldn't mind a bit of that!

3 is phrased poorly for non natives.

I had to guess 1 as I’ve no idea what the ”latest guidance” is!

And I’ll take my 5/5

It's a good thing this is a FIFA laws of the game quiz and not a UEFA guidance quiz 😋

Back