A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Laws of the Game Quiz 2024-2025 #1

The first Laws of the Game Quiz of 2024-2025. I try to maintain the clip, but might publish a quiz less frequently. I might try out tests with 10 questions. Plus I want to try out a quiz with just clips in cooperation with Labhipermedia on ther Wepermedia platform. All new things coming up. Plus the video question will also be published as case study to explain the situation. Video for question 1 You can always practise previous quizzes on this overview page. And after submitting your answers, you can see the correct answers immediately. Video is starting at 2 minutes and 18 seconds with a handball. Quiz Laden…

Continue reading...

A&H International
Hmm too. I was surprised to see a 5/5 as I was expecting some of the quiz master's answers to be different to mine. Especially the one for handball for shot on goal. Similar questions in previous years had a different correct answer.

A few answers are ITOOTR rather than black and white lotg questions.

I have to ask this question here. I am good at quizzes because I have a quizzical mind. But I am not good at tests. Is anyone here good at tests? ☺️

The question around making unnaturally bigger was interesting...
No mention in the question of the ball even striking the defender's arm / hand... just that he made himself unnaturally bigger! Is this an offence now, as I'd be in serious trouble if it was!?

It does say de the defender blocks the shot. And the referee whistles. You have to read between the lines.

I don't think video clip decisions like number 1 have any place in LOTG tests as they are subjective, but I've said that 1000 times before. With that said, I got it correct.

Back