A&H

Derby Penalty

The Referee Store
That was tough, but no pen imo. Klich should’ve had a red and so should Huddlestone a couple of minutes later. Think Pawson had a good game and to see the communication with ref and AR was really good to see. Shame so much dissent went unpunished

Agree, that's a shocking challenge, Gary Madine was sent off for very similar for us this season!!!!
Yeah it’s strange. At the time I was calling for it but no one else really seemed to be. I do think the officials had a really good game though!

Slightly hypocritical of me🙄
I didn't see it in real-time. You said he had a good game, I'm saying the AR bailed him out of a guessed penalty and the slo-mo you posted suggest a lunge from whatever direction. Not sure where the hypocrisy comes in

I didn't see it in real-time. You said he had a good game, I'm saying the AR bailed him out of a guessed penalty and the slo-mo you posted suggest a lunge from whatever direction. Not sure where the hypocrisy comes in
I thought you were saying that I thought he missed a SFP but still think he had a good game (which I do, which is why I’m calling myself hypocritical)

Also I thought it was a nailed on pen at first tbf. Pawson deserves credit for his advantage before the goal

No penalty for me, but I also don’t think there was a foul the other way to overturn it. I also think he missed a Klich red card, I’m not sure how you can see that (ref or AR) and go with the yellow

Reactions: JH
I thought you were saying that I thought he missed a SFP but still think he had a good game (which I do, which is why I’m calling myself hypocritical)
Wars between countries have started over lesser misunderstandings :confused:

Just to explain, very few refs excel at any level. I'm indicating that Pawson is not in the club. He looks uncertain far too often. No misunderstanding, even in my limited experience I know how tough the job is. As long as the game is filling pockets, nobody will care about these referees looking excellent

Last edited:
Back