RefSix

Derby Penalty

alexv

RefChat Addict
That was tough, but no pen imo. Klich should’ve had a red and so should Huddlestone a couple of minutes later. Think Pawson had a good game and to see the communication with ref and AR was really good to see. Shame so much dissent went unpunished

Big Cat

RefChat Addict
Slightly hypocritical of me🙄
I didn't see it in real-time. You said he had a good game, I'm saying the AR bailed him out of a guessed penalty and the slo-mo you posted suggest a lunge from whatever direction. Not sure where the hypocrisy comes in

alexv

RefChat Addict
I didn't see it in real-time. You said he had a good game, I'm saying the AR bailed him out of a guessed penalty and the slo-mo you posted suggest a lunge from whatever direction. Not sure where the hypocrisy comes in
I thought you were saying that I thought he missed a SFP but still think he had a good game (which I do, which is why I’m calling myself hypocritical)

QuaverRef

I used to be indecisive but now i'm not so sure
No penalty for me, but I also don’t think there was a foul the other way to overturn it. I also think he missed a Klich red card, I’m not sure how you can see that (ref or AR) and go with the yellow

Big Cat

RefChat Addict
Just to explain, very few refs excel at any level. I'm indicating that Pawson is not in the club. He looks uncertain far too often. No misunderstanding, even in my limited experience I know how tough the job is. As long as the game is filling pockets, nobody will care about these referees looking excellent

Last edited: