A&H

Citizen Foxes

Thought Mike Dean was brilliant apart from one decision and that was the penalty on Sterling which was a penalty for me.

Cant recall what player (maybe Chowdery) gets a bit on the ball but Chilwell from thye other side takes him out 100%.

The Referee Store
Great tackle by one player i agree, what bit about the other player isnt a foul ?
Definitely caught in two minds with that one, but there's a clear case of a penalty. Good initial tackle but the second defender and just gone straight through him

Despite being past his best, i still rate MD, except i'm a bird lover and he doesn't like magpies
The knob on the pressure cooker was in the 'on' position, but MD was unfazed
Sterling only weighs about 4 stone so i don't think it was a PK, although i wouldn't have disagreed either way

Last edited:
He does love the attention though Mike, did you see last kick of the game him spraying his line for ten yards and ordering players not to encroach then blew up before the kick was even taken.

How could we ever criticise any referee for not awarding a penalty to Sterling given his history? Give him nothing!
MD excellent as usual and isn't afraid to caution in the first half hour like Michael Oliver

How could we ever criticise any referee for not awarding a penalty to Sterling given his history? Give him nothing!
MD excellent as usual and isn't afraid to caution in the first half hour like Michael Oliver
Hope this is sarcasm

Hope this is sarcasm
Probably not. Players in the EPL know unless you take his leg off, Sterling's not going to get a penalty.

There are others v West Ham and Everton but I can't find clips.

And I'll refrain from posting the dailymotion animation of what would Andre Marriner give a penalty for against Sterling (partly as it was before the dodgy penalty against Swansea in the Cup this season).

Probably not. Players in the EPL know unless you take his leg off, Sterling's not going to get a penalty.

There are others v West Ham and Everton but I can't find clips.

And I'll refrain from posting the dailymotion animation of what would Andre Marriner give a penalty for against Sterling (partly as it was before the dodgy penalty against Swansea in the Cup this season).

I like vids too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFMUqYOCihY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCGlatWi4xI

All a conspiracy against City of course. The vids are probably tampered with...

The lads a cheat and is now reaping the benefits of his earnt reputation.
Happened to Drogba also few years back. No sympathy for either of them

I was at the game and also watched the highlights on a screen at half time and full time. Mike Dean was terrific. City fans were getting on his back first half but he was getting everything right. He's completely unfazed by the big occasion.

Yes he's a bit weird! But he's a top ref and it's nice to see a ref with a bit of character.

He was and i wasnt having a go at Dean for missing the penalty incident as hes probably more occupied with Chowdery than Chilwell and sees Chowdery take the ball.

I like vids too...

All a conspiracy against City of course. The vids are probably tampered with...

The lads a cheat and is now reaping the benefits of his earnt reputation.
Happened to Drogba also few years back. No sympathy for either of them

How come it didn't happen to Ashley Young?

Or Ronaldo?

ronaldo.gif

Back