A&H

Citizen Foxes

Big Cat

RefChat Addict
Level 4 Referee
Silva SFP?
See to recall Pawson dismissing Hayden for less at the start of the season and I was shouted down for protesting

The Referee Store
Sky Sports 1 !!
Or do you mean the Hayden dismissal? Surprised you don't recall it
https://www.refchat.co.uk/threads/cardiff-newcastle.12072/
I lost that argument (which doesn't happen very often ;))
Anyway, I'm not saying the Silva YC should have been red, it's just that i detest a player taking an opponent down in that way. When that's the only objective, there has to be disregard to the opponent's safety. In this case, it was studs on ankle, yet no questions asked
A player doing that regularly on a Sunday morning, will quickly get their comeuppance

I think he was just too slow and badly mistimed it, yellow seemed to be the right outcome.

Kompany's challenge on Maddison was worse, had my senses going as he launched into it and I half expected Mike Dean to pull a red out. Yellow right though for me as well.

Haven't seen it yet. So a link to the tackle would be good.
I recall the Hayden challenge and subsequent decision on here.

Kompany needs to hang up his boots at this level, great player but he's a walking card these days now his legs have gone

Reactions: es1
Masterclass from Mike Dean so far really. Not put a foot wrong. One of the country's best, shame he's not 10 years younger

I think he was just too slow and badly mistimed it, yellow seemed to be the right outcome.

Kompany's challenge on Maddison was worse, had my senses going as he launched into it and I half expected Mike Dean to pull a red out. Yellow right though for me as well.
At least Kompany was trying to play the ball, although it was in a different county haha

Masterclass from Mike Dean so far really. Not put a foot wrong. One of the country's best, shame he's not 10 years younger
It's a shame he's got a poor reputation with fans to be honest, he's a good experienced official that loves a big game.

Back