A&H

Chelsea v Posh

The Referee Store
As a Chelsea fan, I can safely say..... nailed on red card!

Never graced with much pace in his prime, but time and age is catching up fast. It was a poor challenge, nowhere near close to getting the ball and made sure his opponent wasn't going to get past him one way or another..... and it denied a goal scoring opportunity!

As a Chelsea fan, I can safely say..... nailed on red card!

Never graced with much pace in his prime, but time and age is catching up fast. It was a poor challenge, nowhere near close to getting the ball and made sure his opponent wasn't going to get past him one way or another..... and it denied a goal scoring opportunity!
He fell gracefully enough though

Correct decision for me. Proximity to goal, general direction of play, I think if keeper comes out you might say the posh player might not have kept posession, however TC doesnt come out and for me the player would have retained possession of the ball and had an obvious goal scoring opportunity.

@Sheffields Finest - what are your thoughts?

That's a text book red card for me. I note Conte made some comment re Ivanovic being behind Terry but this is clearly not the case.

What happened to extending bans for frivolous appeals? In the current climate you may as well take a chance on an appeal.

Turned down a Loan move to Bournemouth this week, 6th choice defender at Chelsea, says he needs one last wear of his kit some time in April!

One of the most pointless appeals ever!

Not only was it a nailed on red card, Terry is no longer a first team regular and hasn't been all season. With Zouma returning to fitness after cruciate ligament surgery and Ake recalled from his Bournemouth loan, even a place on the bench looks unlikely!

Back