A&H

Casio RFT-100 Timer

The Referee Store
Yep, I've bought the watch, hopefully here for Sunday!

Thanks, but ordered one for £32.99 I think it was, so expecting it in a few days! Cheers:)

Got it today. Really impressive! The vibration function doesn't seem to work, but maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'll have to have a look!

I struggled with that at first jo-jo, you need to hold it down firmly and for a few seconds

Yeah it works now; thanks Ryan. Is there any way to have it on both sound and vibrate? If not I'll keep it on vibrate, but it would be quite useful.

nope It has to be one or the other, and to be honest you don't want It on sound,it beeps on the first non stop stopwatch (if that makes sense) then players can hear it and complain when the opposition score, after you watch has beeped... :confused:

Yeah that makes sense thanks! I'll keep it on vibrate, my other one makes a bit of a sound, but not too loud, so I'll be fine. It really is a good watch! Really big and clear display, excellent watch!:D

Superb watch, takes a lil bit of getting used to at first, love the fact it has pre-set countdown times in. Also big fan of the vibrate function!

i bought one a couple of weeks ago, (the power of refchat!).

apart from getting it out of the box i haven't looked at it yet. Bl@@dy weather!!!

Back