A&H

Calf compression sleeves and foam rollers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
I got my compression socks from Aldi although I don't use them for reffing. My running mates say just go on amazon for the rolller the knobberly the better.

Don't get an expensive roller...get the cheapest and most knobbly one you can find. I use it a lot for general runnning and it can be quite the torture session but v good for you. It's the number one thing I would recommend to people for recovery. Personally not a fan of compression but lots of people swear by it .

I had a lot of issues with my calves when I started running and invested in a pair. I wear them during the winter when I am in running tights but I dont wear them when I go into shorts unless I am racing. I dont have issues with my calves any more this could be the socks helping or my calves have got used to the type of excercising I am regulary doing.

Line break calf guards were the best thing I've bought. Used to really struggle before I started wearing them

Go to a running shop and get either Skins or Under Armour. Make sure they're the right size too.
As for rollers, just buy cheap and it does not have to be knobbly a smooth one will work just as well.

Hi all,
Does anybody recommend any good brands of calf compression sleeves?
Thanks
Joe

1. Physix Gear
2. Copper
3. BLITZU
I have used these three brands myself. Generally speaking, the fabric and compression effect are very good. They have always been the best, they don't fall off, my skin keeps breathing, there are no irritating marks, and they make my legs feel a lot better. I now wear them every day and believe that they will help me maintain my best leg condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back