A&H

Brentford V Bournemouth

He's already been VAR and 4th on PL games, so must be a certainty I would think.
I don’t believe his work commitments will allow him to take the step up. He’s in the UK in a post-doctoral research position at Liverpool John Moores University. I assume PGMOL want all their match officials to be full time and there may be VISA issues, too.

The Referee Store
I don’t believe his work commitments will allow him to take the step up. He’s in the UK in a post-doctoral research position at Liverpool John Moores University. I assume PGMOL want all their match officials to be full time and there may be VISA issues, too.
Jon Moss owns a vinyl shop, and prior to that continued his work in education.

Gillett already employed in SG2 so wouldn't see his visa being an issue.

Jon Moss owns a vinyl shop, and prior to that continued his work in education.

Gillett already employed in SG2 so wouldn't see his visa being an issue.
It’s also worth mentioning that the shop is called ‘The Vinyl whistle’. Genius

He's not exactly had a great time acting as VAR, but the same can be said for all of them. Right now, as we're only as good as our last game, we've agreed, 'Gillett Is The Best a Man Can Get' ;)

He's not exactly had a great time acting as VAR, but the same can be said for all of them. Right now, as we're only as good as our last game, we've agreed, 'Gillett Is The Best a Man Can Get' ;)

My finger hovered over the ban button for a few seconds after I read that ... :)

Back