A&H

Bjorn, Lionel, Virgil and Barca Liv

The Referee Store
I don’t think it was the toughest game for Kuipers. He did card Suarez and Alba for dark arts. I think he should have gone reckless on Rakatic early on. It put Keita out of the game.

That Milner chance! Could have been 5-1 though. Milner and Coutinho missed a few. Dembele will be buying dinner though;)

I don’t think it was the toughest game for Kuipers. He did card Suarez and Alba for dark arts. I think he should have gone reckless on Rakatic early on. It put Keita out of the game.

That Milner chance! Could have been 5-1 though. Milner and Coutinho missed a few. Dembele will be buying dinner though;)

Salah's miss was far worse, don't know how he missed it.

Kuipers did well overall but I don't think he dealt with the Barca histrionics well enough. Suarez was in his face all day, then absolutely blasted the ball away after a free kick was given, he eventually had enough a few minutes later and cautioned him but it was too late. It's so frustrating watching Barcelona, they are undoubtedly the best team in the World and they don't need to the do the continual dark arts, but they do and somehow get away with it.

Back