A&H

Biting the Bullet (Hello)

Jesus where was you playing, the Sahara :)

Well done 3 or 4 games under your belt and you’ll breeze it.
It was 45+ vets and I and they were dying out there !!! I have come under 10s to this like a fool I know , so my fitness levels aren't great and I am old enough to play for these teams

The Referee Store
Have as many breaks as you need, the players and your health comes first. I've done Vets before and they can leave a bit in tackles and they also get there as quick as they can!! Great banter but there were a couple of hard nuts in my games and when idiots collide it can be a licence to print money for the FA!!

Hello all, game 2 done, slightly better but far from ideal, this time vets 35+, 2 penalties awarded , !!!! I am really happy with my award of the first one massive double handed shirt tug , defender could have doubled as ladies made in another life, second one not so sure now, attacker in the box shoots, and then .3 of a second defender comes in and takes out the attacker, however, the shot is high wide and handsome , defender slightly out of control IMO, reckless, out comes card penalty awarded chaos ensues , the usual ref ref he shot it went wide etc, etc, warning for dissent, penalty taken and over the bar! However, was I right as the attacking player was fouled ?? Having doubts of a serious nature now , please dont take me apart on this, think I shoukd have stuck at kids games !!

Hello all, game 2 done, slightly better but far from ideal, this time vets 35+, 2 penalties awarded , !!!! I am really happy with my award of the first one massive double handed shirt tug , defender could have doubled as ladies made in another life, second one not so sure now, attacker in the box shoots, and then .3 of a second defender comes in and takes out the attacker, however, the shot is high wide and handsome , defender slightly out of control IMO, reckless, out comes card penalty awarded chaos ensues , the usual ref ref he shot it went wide etc, etc, warning for dissent, penalty taken and over the bar! However, was I right as the attacking player was fouled ?? Having doubts of a serious nature now , please dont take me apart on this, think I shoukd have stuck at kids games !!
I think there's a tendency for refs at all levels to swerve the foul when the attacker's got the shot away, because of some unwritten rule based on the infringement not preventing the opportunity. However, in Law, the big question is, 'was the ball in play at the moment of the foul?' If the ball is not in play, the restart of a goal kick or corner can't be changed

Back