A&H

Assessment basics

Just to add to the debate, I've been assessed 3 times already for this promotion season, and I wasn't given advanced warning for any of them.

I would have thought it would just be common courtesy for the assessor to say they are turning up more than anything tbf.

The Referee Store
I guess what is a main interest for me here is the differences between the County FAs in their approach, to both assessing and technology.

Part of the promotion criteria for Essex FA is that all candidates "communicate quickly and efficiently (preferably by email)". If you don't have an email address (stupid I know), you simply can't get on the promotion scheme. I don't believe I have received any normal post from County in the past 3 seasons.

Rightly or wrongly, that is the state of play.

Just to add to the debate, I've been assessed 3 times already for this promotion season, and I wasn't given advanced warning for any of them.

I would have thought it would just be common courtesy for the assessor to say they are turning up more than anything tbf.
It's part of the procedure. Have a word with Marc and let him know. His assessors are not playing fair.

Back