A&H

Ashes

The Referee Store
whats the point in staying up all night when you know England will snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again.

Anyone else ripped up their sleep pattern?

Hit the sack at 5:30 this morning. Still woke up at 9. Not even a sleep pattern, just no sleep at all

To take the positives from yesterday's performance, at least there's no need to stay up tonight?

Love my cricket, but not watched any of the action yet and probably won't bother either especially having seen the headlines and score cards.

Thought the squad selection was dubious at best and doesn't fill me with any confidence we are capable of recovering from the poor start.

Firstly I think this Test has gone better than expected for the first few days. They just need to work on capitalising when we have momentum.

Secondly if we do the above we’ll win in Adelaide. The start time of which is absolutely superb btw! I can sleep before rather than not sleeping at all!

Finally the start time in Perth is also the best of the lot for me.....as I’m going!

Firstly I think this Test has gone better than expected for the first few days. They just need to work on capitalising when we have momentum.

Secondly if we do the above we’ll win in Adelaide. The start time of which is absolutely superb btw! I can sleep before rather than not sleeping at all!

Finally the start time in Perth is also the best of the lot for me.....as I’m going!
I was going to like your post but then I read something about England winning :D:p

7 of the top 8 scored 40+.

That is infuriating! Convert 1/2 into 100s you’re on a different ball game.

Btw give us Stokes back and we 100% win.

This isn’t 06/07 or 13/14. Neither is it 10/11.

This Series could go back and forth like 2015!

Have faith!

The next start time is so much better... Happily wake up early, and can see it being happily watched in lectures

Having watched the majority of it I don't think there are any fundamental flaws. A few soft dismissals (Bairstow X2, Ali and Cook in the 2nd innings) kind of killed us, they don't happen, Root uses his bat over his pads and Smith gets out cheaply instead of piling on the runs and all of a sudden it is a different game. I'm discounting their second innings as realistically I don't think we ever had a chance

Don't write us off just yet.

Mike you’ve made 2 mistakes in having an opinion on England.

Firstly, you actually watched the game so can comment on what happened rather than reading the scorecard and judging.

Secondly, England lost therefore they must be sh1t. That’s how it works. Any sport. Any time.

Back