A&H

Ars v Che

Most tackles require some form of contact, what makes any contact foul contact is ultimately our job as referees to decide. Hazard was clever, professionally clever, call it gamesmanship, call it cheating, call it what you like, he made the most of what would have been a light kick on the sole of his foot (i think). Blame the defender for kicking him as he certainly didn't kick the ball! Don't give him the chance to go down!

Had he not gone down then yes, i think the ref may well of played on, i don't know. Enough for a foul, yes, play acting yes, but 100% a penalty!!

The Referee Store
Old Betty would not be expected to inform the nation of Tesco share price fluxation simply because she worked on the deli counter there...
Perhaps not the best example, as Old Betty on the deli counter may well have been better at keeping an eye on Tesco's finances than the team they employed specifically for the job :D

Pundits should not need sent the LOTG, their employers are the ones who should be responsible for making sure the people they pass to pass comment are fully aware of the subject matter

Old Betty would not be expected to inform the nation of Tesco share price fluxation simply because she worked on the deli counter there, so asking a player to be fluent in the lotg is a bit much.

I would not go and play American Football. Why, because I dont like it, but if I did, i would like to think I would learn the rules first.

Footballers simply know they are talented and get on with it, with disregard for what is right or wrong.

Spot on!

QPR v Cardiff - Offside fk against QPR correctly taken in QPR half (where the player touched the ball) cue bedlam all around me AND on the QPR bench! Shocking that even the manager doesn't know LOTG!

Spot on!

QPR v Cardiff - Offside fk against QPR correctly taken in QPR half (where the player touched the ball) cue bedlam all around me AND on the QPR bench! Shocking that even the manager doesn't know LOTG!

That happened I think at Everton v Utd last week too.

Back