A&H

Argentina-Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a bet on 2 yellows each team, could've easily happened already, don't know what he's playing at...

The Referee Store
The players have clearly figured out the refs won't caution stuff. It's hurting the games. This tournament now has lower scoring than the 1990 World Cup which led to the backpass rule being brought in. I'm not sure if Busacca should lead refs into the next World Cup.
Referees are looking so so weak at this world cup (bar a couple of strong performances), it's hard to watch if you're a match official

Its looking likely we lose CR7 to one, or two, tackles, which could have been prevented if stronger action was taken previously, rather than losing him for an accumulation of yellows.....wonder if the mind set will change then?

For the Croatian mess up at the back - are you calling a back pass if the GK had picked that up (when Lovren was shielding)?

According to social media ref has let some tasty challenges go unpunished.

I’m now watching the game thank god.

I’ve got a very strong feeling there will be a red card in the remainder of this game.

Messi is a shadow still.
The half time highlighted Salvio getting caught forward but the real problem for Argentina is that they have one total passenger in the artist formerly known as the world's greatest player... he keeps hanging in the centre circle and the game is passing him by...

Ciley do you think we will see an increase in cards from the knockout stages onwards.

Messi is a shadow still.
The half time highlighted Salvio getting caught forward but the real problem for Argentina is that they have one total passenger in the artist formerly known as the world's greatest player... he keeps hanging in the centre circle and the game is passing him by...

Statistically ran the least distance by any single outfield player in the opening round of fixtures.

I guess when your Messi you do what you want, Argentina don’t have a world class defender or keeper, big problem when your in the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back