A&H

Any big games coming up?

The Referee Store
Got a few decent games coming up. Had Stevenage vs Palace in a 1st team friendly today at Stevenage's ground. Got Brentford vs Barnet in u21 next week and am 4th man for Arsenal vs West Ham in the Premier League u21 group stages! Exciting times!

I've just had a phone call about a game this weekend (Weather permitting), Swansea City U14 Vs Cheltenham U14 on the line. Can't wait for it!

wow, good luck with that. How did you get assigned that? Through an academy? Ref development centre? Or just luck?

Got a phone call from a ref I know who said they needed some officials as some have dropped out and I've been added to the list of assistants, will referee once I get to level 7/6 (Welsh Level). It's only my first season actively refereeing as well so I've done pretty well, bit of luck as well BTW.

Nice one, to be fair I'd be buzzin even being on the line. Hope it all goes ahead and you have a good game.

Nice on, how did it go?

It went well thankfully, Hwest won 5-0 so was actually a very easy game to ref which I suppose is an ideal introduction to a higher level. Bridgend gave up pretty much after going 3-0 down after 15 min lol. Was a quiet game and only had two in the book for dissent.

I have been appointed as AR to Swansea City U12 Vs Swindon Town U12 on Sunday. Can't wait for the match! Hope nothing goes wrong

My biggest game so far... AR on a Semi-Final County Cup match! First time that I have officially been appointed to be an AR - should be different to being in the middle!

Northampton Town U16s v Peterborough tomorrow. Middling it... finally :)

Edited the team as I entered it wrong. Only the small matter of a local derby.

Just a quick question to you all... As you know (I hope), you are meant to turn up to County Cup matches smartly dressed, what badge would you wear? Would you wear a County badge, or an FA badge?

In the week I got a surprise email saying I've been appointed asst ref to U16 girls county cup semi final. I was shocked. Was told but another person that someone has to put me forward for that position - so to who ever that was - thank YOU

Back